NOTICE OF VACANCY
1 – CLERK III
Employment Status: Permanent
Plantilla Item No.: 22-1
Job Grade: 5
Monthly Salary: PHP 15,586 + 2,000 PERA
Education: Completion of 2 years studies in college
Experience: None required
Training: None required
Eligibility: CS Sub-Professional or 1st Level Eligibility
Place of Assignment: ECC Head Office – Makati
ANALYTICAL THINKING (Basic)
Ability to use logical, systematic reasoning to understand, analyze, and resolve problems.
- Breaks problems into simple lists of tasks or activities without assigning values
- Makes a list of items in no particular order or set of priorities
Ability to do things on his/her own with strong predisposition to improve results and create opportunities.
- Recognizes and reacts to present opportunities
- Demonstrates courage and a “can do” attitude
Ability to exemplify high standards of professional behavior as a public servant, adhering to ethical as well as moral principles, values and standards of public office.
- Works without supervision, appears confident in person, presents oneself strongly
- Monitors own performance and improve it if current status does not match the ideal or agreed expectations
- Ensures that outputs produced and work performed are within set standards and comply with specifications
- Seeks for instruction or clarification on tasks or work to ensure accurate and timely production of outcome or results
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS (Basic)
Ability to receive and convey ideas, instructions, and information by using appropriate language, method and manner to ensure the audience understands the message and takes necessary action.
- Communicates in a way that is accurate, timely and easy to understand regardless of medium
- Shares information in an open and honest way
EFFECTIVE INTERPERSONAL RELATIONS (Basic)
Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with others; notices and accurately interprets what others are feeling; shows understanding, tact, empathy, courtesy, concern and politeness.
- Relates to people in an open, friendly and professional manner
- Demonstrates an ability to meet and socialize with people at all levels
- Maintains cooperative work relationships within the organization by building trust and respect
- Makes a conscious effort to have informal or casual contacts with stakeholders, staff and colleague
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL INSTITUTIONAL AWARENESS (Basic)
Ability to understand and operate within formal and informal structures of an organization, and recognize the impact of external trends and influence on organizational functioning.
- Has basic understanding of the workings of the organization, their functions as well as objectives
- Demonstrates awareness of formal and informal structures of ECC as an organization
- Recognizes and uses formal structure, rules, processes, methods or operations to accomplish work
PLANNING AND DELIVERING (Basic)
Ability to set priorities, identify scope and allocate human, financial and logistical resources and requirements to meet individual, team or organization’s targets and objectives.
- Adheres to work standards, guidelines and procedures pertinent to project management such as use of resources, reporting on progress, etc.
- Effectively prioritizes and schedules one’s own work objectives and targets based on cascaded or assigned work priorities
COMPUTER LITERACY (Basic)
Ability to demonstrate understanding of computers and use of software applications utilized by the Commission to increase productivity and effective flow of work.
- Familiar with and can use standard computer operating system (OS) functions such as locating and retrieving files, creating and organizing folders/directories, and renaming or deleting files
- Creates documents using default templates and formats built-in to the software application
- Navigates within a web site and/or uses search engine (e.g. Google, Google maps) to find information
MANAGING WORK (Basic)
Ability to effectively manage one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Plans to have materials ready “just in time” to complete the job
- Maintains a log of work, production, or maintenance
- Ensures that required equipment and supplies are in appropriate locations so that work can be done effectively
PROVIDING SUPPORT AND SERVICES (Basic)
Ability to provide support and services in order to meet the administrative/ clerical requirements of the office.
- Ensures that services are delivered in a manner that suits the needs of the team in accordance to the work standards set by ECC
- Asks questions in order to clarify the needs and requirements associated with team or section’s deliverables
RECORDS MANAGEMENT (Basic)
Ability to establish a system of procedures in recording and safekeeping of documented information for ease of storage and retrieval.
- Acquires sound knowledge of records management theories and practices including current standards and recognized best practices
- Uses simple methods to design, set up, and maintain the records systems, retention and disposal schedules, indexing and classifying records
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send a scanned copy in PDF format to the email address below not later than 04 November 2022.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS)with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at csc.gov.ph;
- Performance ratingin the present position for one (1) year (For Government Employees Only);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to send through email their application to:
Engr. Jose Maria S. Batino
OIC, Executive Director
4th and 5th Floors, ECC Bldg. 355 Sen. Gil Puyat. Ave., Makati City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
“ECC is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the applicants’ qualifications, merit, and fitness to the position applied for. ECC does not tolerate discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable laws.”