1 – CASHIER III
Employment Status: Permanent
Job Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: PHP 46,725
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Training: 8 hours of relevant training
Experience: 2 years of relevant experience
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/2nd Level Eligibility
Place of Assignment: ECC Head Office – Makati
REQUIRED CORE COMPETENCIES:
ANALYTICAL THINKING (Expert)
Ability to use logical, systematic reasoning, to understand, analyze and resolve problems.
- Identifies multiple elements of a problem and breaks down each of those elements in detail, showing causal relationships between them (A leads to B leads to C leads to D)
- Analyzes relationships among several parts of a problem or situation (e.g., anticipates obstacles and thinks ahead about next steps, in detail, anticipating multiple steps)
- Determines appropriate steps to be taken to achieve the desired end results and create necessary test criteria and procedures
- Uses several analytical techniques to break complex problems into component parts and identifies several solutions and weighs the value of each
Ability to do things on his/her own with strong predisposition to improve results and create opportunities.
- Acts quickly and decisively in a crisis or other time-sensitive situation
- Acts with a sense of urgency when the norm is to wait, study the situation, and hope the problem will resolve itself
Ability to exemplify high standards of professional behavior as public servants, adhering to ethical as well as moral principles, values and standards of public office.
- Inspires others to act at the highest level of honesty and integrity
- Identifies and differentiates ethical and moral principles and values from inappropriate, unethical or dishonest behaviors
- Creates, develops and ensures that feedback procedures are in place and working effectively to ensure accurate and timely monitoring of performance
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS (Expert)
Ability to receive and convey ideas, instructions, and information by using appropriate language, method and manner to ensure the audience understands the message and takes necessary action.
- Responds to people’s concerns in a manner that promotes longer-term solutions
- Seeks to understand others’ frame of reference
- Maximizes use of different means of communication to get across various stakeholders/recipients with diverse needs
EFFECTIVE INTERPERSONAL RELATIONS (Expert)
Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with others; notices and accurately interprets what others are feeling; shows understanding, tact empathy, courtesy, concern, and politeness.
- Fosters an environment conducive to open, transparent communication among all levels
- Shows warmth and empathy for others and their situation while stating opinions in value-free language and treating all fairly
- Manages difficult and complex interpersonal relationships effectively
- Manages disagreements with others in ways that preserve working relationships
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL INSTITUTIONAL AWARENESS (Expert)
Ability to understand and operate within formal and informal structures of an organization, and recognize the impact of external trends and influence on organizational functioning.
- Has an extensive knowledge and insight on external environment and its impact on the organization
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of all organized systems
- Appropriately anticipates the political consequence of actions; considers the political environment when presenting ideas and taking actions; knows when to get input and build consensus
- Demonstrates broad understanding of social and economic context within which ECC operates
- Understands and anticipates potential trend of the political environment and the impact this may have to the organization
PLANNING AND DELIVERING (Expert)
Ability to set priorities, identify scope and allocate human, financial, and logistical requirements to meet individual, team or organization’s targets and objectives.
- Adjusts plans or redirects resources across projects to fast track completion and achievement of overall goals
- Guides and coaches team members and leaders in using tools, systems or processes to achieve project completion
- Coordinates with individuals or groups or seeks out partnerships to ensure the effective implementation of various tasks/activities
- Demonstrates ability to distribute and/or assign work or goals to individuals based on their role or capability, effectively prioritizing, sequencing and scheduling their work, goals and/or strategies
CASH MANAGEMENT (Expert)
Ability to handle financial transactions involving receiving payments and deposits, disbursing funds (petty cash, salaries, etc.), safekeeping of cash and other negotiable instruments, and maintaining financial records
- Formulates strategies and policies on cash management system to include but not limited to reporting, collection and payment.
COMPUTER LITERACY (Expert)
Ability to demonstrate understanding of computers and use of software applications utilized by the Commission to increase productivity and effective flow of work.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of software specifications and/or design techniques and, with this knowledge, can create a simple project or web pages
- Undertakes routine analysis and works with designers and analysts to clarify and improve specifications or to identify alternative programming solutions
RECORDS MANAGEMENT (Expert)
Ability to establish a system of procedures in recording and safekeeping of documented information for ease of storage and retrieval.
- Develops and contributes to procedures, standards, practices for the identification, description, classification, organization, storage, protection, retention and disposition of records.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send a scanned copy in PDF format to the email address below not later than 22 July 2022.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS)with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at csc.gov.ph;
- Performance ratingin the present position for one (1) year (For Government Employees Only);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to send through email their application to:
Ms. Stella Zipagan-Banawis
4th and 5th Floors, ECC Bldg. 355 Sen. Gil Puyat. Ave., Makati City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
“ECC is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the applicants’ qualifications, merit, and fitness to the position applied for. ECC does not tolerate discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable laws.”