NOTICE OF VACANCY
1 – NURSE II
Employment Status: Permanent
Plantilla Item No.: 37
Salary Grade: 15
Monthly Salary: PHP 30,531
Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Additional Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy is an advantage)
Experience: 1 Year of Relevant experience
Training: 4 Hours of Relevant Training
Eligibility: RA 1080 (Nurse)
Place of Assignment: ECC Head Office – Makati
REQUIRED CORE COMPETENCIES:
ANALYTICAL THINKING (Advance)
Ability to use logical, systematic reasoning, to understand, analyze and resolve problems
- Identifies core issues and responds to them appropriately
- Identifies and evaluates many possible causes of a problem
- Extracts information from a variety of sources to assist in problem identification and solving
- Synthesizes ideas and integrates information resulting in holistic versus fragmented perspective and action
Ability to do things on his/her own with strong predisposition to improve results and create opportunities.
- Initiates individual or group projects and takes responsibility for their success
- Takes appropriate action to meet challenging goals, objectives or business needs and assumes accountability before being asked to or before being forced to
Ability to exemplify high standards of professional behavior as public servants, adhering to ethical as well as moral principles, values and standards of public office.
- Takes action to improve own abilities in line with career goals, including volunteering for “stretch” assignments and taking on additional responsibilities
- Encourages others to maintain a positive attitude towards work, meeting tight deadlines and the needs of demanding stakeholders
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS (Advance)
Ability to receive and convey ideas, instructions, and information by using appropriate language, method and manner to ensure the audience understands the message and takes necessary action.
- Demonstrates the ability to express complex concepts, thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely for the understanding of all audiences
- Tailors communication to intended audience and uses appropriate tools and strategies to convey information
- Paraphrases information to check understanding before drawing conclusions
EFFECTIVE INTERPERSONAL RELATIONS (Advance)
Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with others; notices and accurately interprets what others are feeling; shows understanding, tact empathy, courtesy, concern, and politeness.
- Develops relationships with the intent of achieving effective delivery of relevant services
- Solicits feedback from peers and subordinates to evaluate work actions and decisions and strives to change if necessary
- Demonstrates diplomacy by approaching others about sensitive issues in a non-threatening way
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL INSTITUTIONAL AWARENESS (Advance)
Ability to understand and operate within formal and informal structures of an organization, and recognize the impact of external trends and influence on organizational functioning.
- Understands the relationships between internal climate and external environment and leverages understanding to work performance
- Accurately describes the issues and culture of external stakeholders; uses this information to achieve goals and initiatives
- Supports the changing culture and methods of operating, if necessary, for the success of ECC
PLANNING AND DELIVERING (Advance)
Ability to set priorities, identify scope and allocate human, financial, and logistical requirements to meet individual, team or organization’s targets and objectives
- Anticipates potential issues and problems and creates contingency plan on required resources for the effective implementation of the project
- Efficiently executes and completes projects within stated and agreed criteria involving people, time and budget resources
BENEFICIARY PATIENT-CENTERED CARE (Intermediate)
Ability to understand the needs of the beneficiary patient; provides personalized care that is responsive to his/her preferences and beliefs and reflects an understanding of his/her environment, including home life, social background, job, family relationships, culture, and other factors.
- Coordinates visit to beneficiary patient and ensures that all logistical requirements and other preparations are made prior to visit
- Keeps track of beneficiary patient’s history including claims, adjudication, medical records, and other related documents
BUILDING RELATIONSHIP WITH STAKEHOLDERS (Intermediate)
Ability to build stakeholder relationships and leverage coalition in the implementation of plans, programs, policies, and activities geared toward the achievement of strategic intents of ECC.
- Makes a conscious effort to have informal or casual contacts with stakeholders, the Labor sector and related organization members, and other ECC-identified stakeholders; shows interest in their issues and activities that go beyond the workplace
- Recognizes potential conflict of interest and work to reach a solution that is beneficial to both parties, ensuring continuous development of relationship
MANAGING WORK (Intermediate)
Ability to effectively manage one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Keeps files organized
- Effectively allocates own time to complete work
- Coordinates own with others’ schedules to avoid conflict
OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH (Intermediate)
Ability to apply knowledge in Occupational Safety and Health Standards under Article 162 of the Labor Code of the Philippines with the objective of protecting every worker against the dangers of work hazards, i.e., injury, sickness or death, through safe and healthful working condition.
- Conducts investigations of work-related injuries, illnesses, and property damage to determine potential causes
- Identifies regulated hazards and refers to appropriate work group for surveillance
- Recommends actions/solutions based on the results of investigation
RESPECTING AND CARING FOR PATIENTS (Intermediate)
Ability to establish a relationship of trust with patient by treating him/her with respect to his/her religious, cultural, or social background; respecting the right of patient to confidentiality and privacy.
- Provides and coordinates patient care and ensures to give him/her information they need in a way he/she can understand
- Treats patient attentively and conscientiously
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send a scanned copy to the email address below not later than 17 March 2022.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS)with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at csc.gov.ph;
- Performance ratingin the present position for one (1) year (For Government Employees Only);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to send through email their application to:
Ms. Stella Zipagan-Banawis
4th and 5th Floors, ECC Bldg. 355 Sen. Gil Puyat. Ave., Makati City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
“ECC is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the applicants’ qualifications, merit, and fitness to the position applied for. ECC does not tolerate discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable laws.”