NOTICE OF VACANCY
1 – NURSE III
Employment Status: Permanent
Plantilla Item No.: 35
Salary Grade: 17
Monthly Salary: PHP 36,942
Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Experience: 1 Year of Relevant Experience
Training: 4 Hours of Relevant Training
Eligibility: RA 1080 (Nurse)
Place of Assignment: ECC Head Office – Makati
REQUIRED TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
BENEFICIARY PATIENT-CENTERED CARE (ADVANCE)
Ability to understand the needs of the beneficiary patient; provides personalized care that is responsive to his/her preferences and beliefs and reflects an understanding of his/her environment, including home life, social background, job, family relationships, culture, and other factors.
- Understands and measures quality of care in terms of structure, or the inputs into the system; process, or the interactions between ECC field health officers and beneficiary patients; and outcomes, or evidence about changes in beneficiary patient’s health status in relation to patient and community needs
- Plans, develops, and recommends interventions to change the process of care with the objective of improving care quality
BUILDING RELATIONSHIP WITH STAKEHOLDERS (ADVANCE)
Ability to build stakeholder relationships and leverage coalition in the implementation of plans, programs, policies, and activities geared toward the achievement of strategic intents of ECC.
- Identifies working relationships between and within groups or team situations and promotes effective development of those relationships
- Seeks to facilitate negotiation of mutually beneficial outcomes without prejudice to the group or team dynamics
- Ensures positive future development of personal and group relationships
- Actively seeks opportunities to contribute positive outcomes for stakeholders, the labor sector and related organizations, and other ECC-identified stakeholders
- Approaches issues or disagreements with the objective of reaching win/win solutions
MANAGING WORK (ADVANCE)
Ability to effectively manage one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Prepares Identifies more critical and less critical activities and tasks; adjusts priorities when appropriate
- Takes advantage of available resources (individuals, processes, departments, and tools) to complete work efficiently
OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH (ADVANCE)
Ability to apply knowledge in Occupational Safety and Health Standards under Article 162 of the Labor Code of the Philippines with the objective of protecting every worker against the dangers of work hazards, i.e., injury, sickness or death, through safe and healthful working condition.
- Reviews accident reports and acts on solutions/settlements agreeable to both worker/s and employer
- Recommends policies and programs to ensure effective compliance to Occupational Safety and Health Standards
RESPECTING AND CARING FOR PATIENTS (ADVANCE)
Ability to establish a relationship of trust with patient by treating him/her with respect to his/her religious, cultural, or social background; respecting the right of patient to confidentiality and privacy.
- a) Works in partnership with patient and respects his/her right to reach a decision on treatment and care
- b) Provides adequate follow up to the patient with reasonable amount of time
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send a scanned copy to the email address below not later than 22 October 2021.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (For Government Employees Only);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to send through email their application to:
Ms. Stella Zipagan-Banawis
4th and 5th Floors, ECC Bldg. 355 Sen. Gil Puyat. Ave., Makati City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
“ECC is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the applicants’ qualifications, merit, and fitness to the position applied for. ECC does not tolerate discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable laws.”