NOTICE OF VACANCY
1 – CLERK III
Employment Status: Permanent
Salary Grade: 06
Monthly Salary: PHP 14,847
Education: Completion of 2 years studies in college
Training: None Required
Experience: None Required
Eligibility: Career Service (Subprofessional)/1st Level Eligibility
Place of Assignment: ECC Head Office – Makati
REQUIRED TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
COMPUTER LITERACY (Basic)
Ability to demonstrate understanding of computers and use of software applications utilized by the Commission to increase productivity and effective flow of work.
- Familiar with and can use standard computer operating system (OS) functions such as locating and retrieving files, creating and organizing folders/directories, and renaming or deleting files
- Creates documents using default templates and formats built-in to the software application
- Navigates within a web site and/or uses search engine (e.g. Google, Google maps) to find information
MANAGING WORK (Basic)
Ability to effectively manage one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Plans to have materials ready “just in time” to complete the job
- Maintains a log of work, production, or maintenance
- Ensures that required equipment and supplies are in appropriate locations so that work can be done effectively
PROVIDING SUPPORT AND SERVICES (Basic)
Ability to provide support and services in order to meet the administrative/ clerical requirements of the office.
- Writes Ensures that services are delivered in a manner that suits the needs of the team in accordance to the work standards set by ECC
- Asks questions in order to clarify the needs and requirements associated with team or section’s deliverables
RECORDS MANAGEMENT (Basic)
Ability to establish a system of procedures in recording and safekeeping of documented information for ease of storage and retrieval.
- Acquires sound knowledge of records management theories and practices including current standards and recognized best practices
- Uses simple methods to design, set up, and maintain the records systems, retention and disposal schedules, indexing and classifying records
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send a scanned copy to the email address below not later than 04 July 2021.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (For Government Employees Only);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to send through email their application to:
Ms. Stella Zipagan-Banawis
4th and 5th Floors, ECC Bldg. 355 Sen. Gil Puyat. Ave., Makati City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
“ECC is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the applicants’ qualifications, merit, and fitness to the position applied for. ECC does not tolerate discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable laws.”