1 – INFORMATION OFFICER II (Regional Extension Unit XII)
Plantilla Item No.: Casual Employment
Salary Grade: 15
Monthly Salary: PHP 29,010.00
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, English or other related courses
Training: 8 Hours of Relevant Training
Experience: 2 years of experience in conducting seminars, news writing and public relations
Eligibility: CS Professional or 2nd Level Eligibility
Place of Assignment: ECC Regional Extension Unit – Region XII (Koronadal City)
REQUIRED TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
MEDIA AND PUBLIC RELATIONS: Ability to promote ECC to various public and media outlets through various means of communication.
JOURNALISTIC WRITING: Ability to effectively gather news, conduct interactive interviews, write news/stories, and disseminate important news, information and updates to enhance the public image of ECC.
PRESENTING AND SPEAKING SKILLS: Ability to deliver presentation/speaking engagement to varied audiences in public or within the organization by effectively communicating topic contents, concepts, knowledge, and information through verbal communication.
MESSAGE DEVELOPMENT AND DELIVERY: Ability to strategically develop messages for various audiences and effectively deliver them by evaluating the most appropriate media channel/s for the particular needs of its target audience.
BUSINESS WRITING: Ability to create/compose written communication in clear, concise, and coherent manner. This includes memorandum, minutes of the meeting, correspondences/ business letters, proposals, policies, guidelines or procedures, briefing materials, manuals, and other similar documents.
1 – DRIVER II
Plantilla Item No.: 23-2
Salary Grade: 04
Monthly Salary: PHP 12,674.00
Education: Elementary School Graduate
Training: None Required
Experience: Experience is an advantage but not required
Eligibility: Driver’s License (M.C. 11, s. 96 – Cat. II)
Place of Assignment: ECC Head Office Makati
REQUIRED TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
MANAGING WORK (Basic)
Ability to effectively manage one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Plans to have materials ready “just in time” to complete the job
- Maintains a log of work, production, or maintenance
- Ensures that required equipment and supplies are in appropriate locations so that work can be done effectively
COMPUTER LITERACY (Basic)
Ability to demonstrate understanding of computers and use of software applications utilized by the Commission to increase productivity and effective flow of work.
- Familiar with and can use standard computer operating system (OS) functions such as locating and retrieving files, creating and organizing folders/directories, and renaming or deleting files
- Creates documents using default templates and formats built-in to the software application
- Navigates within a web site and/or uses search engine (e.g. Google, Google maps) to find information
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than August 18, 2018.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (For Government Employees Only);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
Ms. Stella Zipagan-Banawis
4th and 5th Floors, ECC Bldg. 355 Sen. Gil Puyat. Ave., Makati City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
“ECC is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the applicants’ qualifications, merit, and fitness to the position applied for. ECC does not tolerate discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable laws.”