1 – COMPUTER OPERATOR I (Administrative Division)
Plantilla Item No.: 21-2
Salary Grade: 07
Monthly Salary: PHP 15, 254.00
Education: Preferably College Degree
Training: None Required
Experience: Experience is an advantage but not required
Eligibility: Preferably CS Professional or 2nd Level Eligibility
Place of Assignment: ECC Head Office Makati
REQUIRED TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
COMPUTER LITERACY (Intermediate)
Ability to demonstrate understanding of computers and use of software applications utilized by the Commission to increase productivity and effective flow of work
- Creates and uses new templates, forms, and style sheets to make documents
- Design slide presentations with enhanced features using essential MS Office functions such as adding text, images and charts, creating animations and effect transitions
- Writes e-mail messages in accordance with established business standards (e.g. grammar, word usage, spelling, sentence structure, clarity)
- Navigates within a web site and/or uses search engine (e.g. Google, Google Maps) to find information
MANAGING WORK (Intermediate)
Ability to effectively manage one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Keeps files organized
- Effectively allocates own time to complete work
- Coordinates own with others’ schedules to avoid conflict
PROVIDING SUPPORT AND SERVICES (Intermediate)
Ability to provide support and services in order to meet the administrative/ clerical requirements of the office.
- Recognizes opportunities to offer suggestions or alternatives to team members and explains the implications, benefits and disadvantages.
- Diplomatically negotiates deadlines, in light of needs, available options and resources
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 1, 2018.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
Ms. Stella Zipagan-Banawis
4th and 5th Floors, ECC Bldg. 355 Sen. Gil Puyat. Ave., Makati City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.