Last updated on December 27, 2017
By 2022, ECC is a nationally-acclaimed institution fully committed to ensuring a well-protected working population through sound, responsive and sustainable policies, programs and services on occupational safety and health (OSH), employees’ compensation and rehabilitation of persons with work related disability.
- To develop and implement effective OSH policies and programs for the promotion of a healthy working population and prevention of work related contingencies.
- To promptly provide workers and/or their dependents with adequate benefits and rehabilitation and other related services in the event of work-connected accident, injury, illness and death.
- To manage a sound, strong, and wisely invested State Insurance Fund.
- We are God-loving, dedicated and steadfast professionals and public servants.
- We stand for integrity, transparency, efficiency, and effectiveness in our office operations.
- We deal with our clients and other publics with utmost courtesy, patience, compassion and dedication.
- We deliver excellent services promptly and fairly to all.
FRONTLINE SERVICES AND PROCEDURES
|Procedure||Process Cycle Time||Fee|
|Filing and Disposition of EC Appealed Case||Resolution Period: Within 20 Working Days (from docketing to final deliberation of the Board)||No Filing/ Docket Fee|
|Applying for and Availing the Kagabay Program||Within the day for the Application and Variable Processing Time for Actual Availment of the Services||No Service Fee|
|Applying for and Availing Physical Restoration Program||Within the day for the Application and Variable Processing Time for Actual Availment of the Services||No Service Fee|
|Public Assistance Center||Approximately 15 minutes per client||No Service Fee|
v17.1 (Date updated: December 22, 2017)