A nationally-acclaimed institution in social security promotion that is in full control of the Employees’ Compensation Program, managing a sound, strong, and wisely invested State Insurance Fund and delivering promptly, effectively and efficiently to the Filipino worker a comprehensive package of services and benefits for work-connected contingencies through pro-active, humane and dynamic policies, programs and activities.
The ECC champions the welfare of the Filipino worker. Its mission is to:
- Build and sustain among employees and employers a culture of safety and healthful environment in the workplace;
- Ensure at all times that workers are informed of their rights, benefits and privileges under the Employees’ Compensation Program (ECP);
- Develop and implement innovative policies, programs and projects that meet the needs of workers with work-connected contingencies;
- Promptly and fairly resolve all cases brought before it;
- Restore dignity and self-esteem among occupationally disabled workers; and
- Safeguard the integrity of the State Insurance Fund.
We at the ECC are God-loving, dedicated and steadfast professionals and public servants
We stand for transparency, efficiency and effectiveness in our office operations
We deal with our clients and other publics with utmost courtesy, patience and compassion
We deliver excellent services promptly and fairly to all
Most of all, we are honest, industrious and committed to our work and to the Filipino worker.
FRONTLINE SERVICES AND PROCEDURES
|Procedure||Process Cycle Time||Fee|
|Filing and Disposition of EC Appealed Case||Resolution Period: Within 20 Working Days (from docketing to final deliberation of the Board)||No Filing/ Docket Fee|
|Applying for and Availing the Kagabay Program||Within the day for the Application and Variable Processing Time for Actual Availment of the Services||No Service Fee|
|Applying for and Availing Physical Restoration Program||Within the day for the Application and Variable Processing Time for Actual Availment of the Services||No Service Fee|
|Public Assistance Center||Approximately 15 minutes per client||No Service Fee|
v16.1 (Date updated: September 15, 2016)