To facilitate the evaluation of your entitlement to the said pension benefit, please contact Mr. Allan A. Hernandez/Ms. Cerila O. Del Rosario at 479-3586 or visit us at our office located at NCR I, GSIS Financial Center, Pasay City. Please bring two (2) valid IDs for identification, submit a Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO), for the surviving spouse and fill out the attached Request for Resumption of Survivorship Pension (Form No. EC-001-2013). Inquiries may also be sent via e-mail to [email protected]