INVITATION TO APPLY FOR ELIGIBILITY AND TO BID
REPAIR & RENOVATION OF EXISTING TOILETS (Basement to 3rd Floor)
ECC Building, 355 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City
The EMPLOYEES’ COMPENSATION COMMISSION (ECC), with office address at 4th and 5th floors ECC Bldg. 355 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, invites contractors registered with and classified by the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) to apply for eligibility and if found eligible, to bid for the repair & renovation of existing toilets (Basement to 3rd Floor), ECC Building.
The Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC): P5,911,699.65 [Source of Fund: ECC-COB])
Period of Completion: 150 calendar days upon the effectivity of the contract
Prospective bidders should possess the following:
- Valid PCAB License applicable to the contract; (must have at least Small B License category)
- Certificate of Compliance (COC) from the concerned DOLE Regional Office;
- Must have completed a similar contract, within the last two years (2013-14), with a value of at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC;
- In all previous contracts within the prescribed period, must have satisfactory rating in the Owner’s Certificate of Final acceptance or the Constructors Performance Evaluation Summary (CPES) Final Rating and/or the Certificate of Completion;
- Must have a minimum at least 20 personnel and the required equipment (listed in the eligibility forms) available for the entire duration of the contract.
Schedule of ECC-BAC activities:
|1. Submission of Letter of Intent and Issuance of Bidding Documents||Starting June 8, 2015 (Monday-Friday)
|2. Pre-Bid Conference||June 23, 2015 (Tuesday)
|3. Deadline of Submission of Bids||July 7, 2015 (Tuesday)
|4. Opening of Bids||July 7, 2015 (Tuesday)
The competitive bidding shall be conducted through the procedures prescribed by the pertinent provisions of R.A. No. 9184, and its Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (RIRR).
Bid Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the BAC Secretariat, ECC Supply Section, 5th floor, ECC Bldg. upon payment of a non-refundable fee in the amount of Six thousand five hundred pesos (P6,500.00). Kindly provide the BAC Secretariat with a letter of intent to participate in the bidding. Only those bidders who have purchased the bid documents shall be allowed to participate in the Pre-Bid Conference.
All Bids must be accompanied by any prescribed Bid Security. Late bids shall not be accepted.
The ECC reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject any or all Bids at any time, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders, or to such accept bid that was considered as the most advantageous to the government.
The ECC assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of their bids.
For further information, kindly inquire at ECC-BAC Secretariat at telephone no. 899-4251 loc. 215.