1 – ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II
Plantilla Item No.: Casual Appointment
Salary Grade: 15
Monthly Salary: PHP 30,531.00 + PHP 2,000.00 (PERA)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Social Work
Training: 8 Hours Relevant Training
Experience: 2 years of experience in field or community work; has a background in occupational safety and health; experience in organizing groups; and experience in providing psychosocial/emotional support to clients
Eligibility: R.A. 1080
Other Requirements: Has excellent public relations/networking/facilitation skills with stakeholders; Has excellent oral and written communication skills; Can perform tasks with minimum supervision; Has initiative in implementing programs; Can recommend creative/innovative approaches to program implementation
Place of Assignment: ECC Regional Extension Unit – CAR (Baguio)
REQUIRED TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
BENEFICIARY PATIENT-CENTERED CARE (Intermediate)
Ability to understand the needs of the beneficiary patient; provides personalized care that is responsive to his/her preferences and beliefs and reflects an understanding of his/her environment, including home life, social background, job, family relationships, culture, and other factors.
- a) Coordinates visit to beneficiary patient and ensures that all logistical requirements and other preparations are made prior to visit
- b) Keeps track of beneficiary patient’s history including claims, adjudication, medical records, and other related documents
BUILDING RELATIONSHIP WITH STAKEHOLDERS (Intermediate)
Ability to build stakeholder relationships and leverage coalition in the implementation of plans, programs, policies, and activities geared toward the achievement of strategic intents of ECC.
- a) Makes a conscious effort to have informal or casual contacts with stakeholders, the Labor sector and related organization members, and other ECC-identified stakeholders; shows interest in their issues and activities that go beyond the workplace
- b) Recognizes potential conflict of interest and work to reach a solution that is beneficial to both parties, ensuring continuous development of relationship
MANAGING WORK (Intermediate)
Ability to effectively manage one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- a) Keeps files organized
- b) Effectively allocates own time to complete work
- c) Coordinates own with others’ schedules to avoid conflict
OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH (Intermediate)
Ability to apply knowledge in Occupational Safety and Health Standards under Article 162 of the Labor Code of the Philippines with the objective of protecting every worker against the dangers of work hazards, i.e., injury, sickness or death, through safe and healthful working condition.
- a) Conducts investigations of work-related injuries, illnesses, and property damage to determine potential causes
- b) Identifies regulated hazards and refers to appropriate work group for surveillance
- c) Recommends actions/solutions based on the results of investigation
RESPECTING AND CARING FOR PATIENTS (Intermediate)
Ability to establish a relationship of trust with patient by treating him/her with respect to his/her religious, cultural, or social background; respecting the right of patient to confidentiality and privacy.
- a) Provides and coordinates patient care and ensures to give him/her information they need in a way he/she can understand
- b) Treats patient attentively and conscientiously
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than 23 August 2019.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (For Government Employees Only);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
Ms. Stella Zipagan-Banawis
4th and 5th Floors, ECC Bldg. 355 Sen. Gil Puyat. Ave., Makati City firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
“ECC is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the applicants’ qualifications, merit, and fitness to the position applied for. ECC does not tolerate discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable laws.”